Monday, August 25, 2008



Hi there! Wow I hope that everyone is doing well... We have had quite a summer so far.. Sam and Morgan have been attending a summer Camp which has had them very busy and doing a lot of outside activity so that has been great. Scott and I have been working and well..... yeah working just about sums it up.. hehehe We have had some fun though and so I thought I would share some of the things we did with our little ones!

In May we went to Moab with Scott's family for a little hiking and relaxation.. It was a great trip and the boys had fun with their cousins.

In July Scott took the boys to his Grandparents for the Balloon Festival.... The boys loved the balloons and most of all visiting with their Great Grandparents... they keep asking to go back. :)

And Just this last week we took the boys to Disneyland and the Beach... We had a great time and loved spending the time with our boys... I can't believe how big they are now and I am looking forward to this year... They start school on September 2nd....

Well, Love you all...

Ali

No comments: